Ten mosquito bites later and here I am tweedle dee dumming my thumbs together wondering, pondering what I should do, wanting to be doing what I'd rather do.
I wonder if, in some parallel universe out there, the parallel 'me' struggles with the things I enjoy most and enjoys what I cbf.
Wondering this is useless I know, what I should focus on now is finding that kind of enjoyment in every aspect of my life. I have to beat it.
If you really think about it, there isn't any logical reason for me to not enjoy the hard yards, they are for my benefit after all. Should be motivation enough.
I believe I have everything before me, I've got to see it in the way that an outsider does, meaning remove myself personally instead of critiquing myself thus disabling myself from progressing foward and ahead in my life.
One must live like they believe, that is the one thing you should not depend on others to do for you.
Yesterday my dance teacher said : "Why focus on the things you're already good at, focus on your weaknesses too", I've taken these words on board, and am applying them not only to dancing, but to every other part of my life. Whether it be my singing, my school subjects, getting a job.
I am on the pursuit of happiness.
cliche, I know it..but what's wrong with cliche? It is nearer to the truth than falsehood.
Just do it, Just do it, just do it.
In other news:
I found this cute blog on tumblr: just-littlethings.tumblr.com

No comments:
Post a Comment