Just thinking..How can someone who self-proclaimed to be "simple" turn out to be so damn confusing. Spell it out to me, I just can't figure out how to shake you off. I'm thinking this happens over & over again. Same situation throughout, dare I theorize this: throughout the ages? I'm thinking..I get it, but how can a feeling so strong not have significance? I'm thinking maybe that might be why I keep holding on to the thought of you in my heart, since I don't understand the significance of the effect you have on me. I'm thinking about how I routinely tell myself that I don't need you, that I can just go about my day and be better off without you. But the thought of having you around, the memories of when you'd come around are just too delicious to be enough. I always think to myself, will that ever be enough for me? The memories..
Quite frankly; I miss you.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment