
Blank, blank, blank. whenever I go to write something I just go blank. Sall because I have nothing interesting to write about.
NOthing undoubtebly profound to write about. Nothing too insightful. Just plain and honest, direct from the source: my mind.
I'm stubborn and I'm lazy, Let the music speak for me. What am I listening to like crazy right now? MAXWELL.
get him into your speakerboxxx or whatever. He's dope.
For the past week and a half I have been stuck in a box. My home is a box. I am a homeboy. unemployed mode is so unfulfilling.
SecondsMinutesHoursDays pass and who knows what I could of achieved had I been productive.
Yet, ironically here I am being a nut, bitchin to myself on this thang.
SALUTE. I SHALL CONTINUE MY DWELLING ELSEWHERE.. ♥
IN THE MEANTIME.. CHECK OUT THIS ICE CREAM? DO YOU SEE A FACE?
I COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE. IS IT A SIGN ?
No comments:
Post a Comment