BUDDA-BING-BADDA-BOOM i'm feelin' pretty spiffy atm! I Finally have a phone again, thanks to my mummy! and it's pretty special. It is a Nokia E71 model. And hopefully, no jackass jerk decides to pick-pocket me again like last time :) Because that obviously sucked. But it evens out i guess..Its a pretty good phone. Oh so many new features and that. I really hope it doesn't get outdated too quick. For my sake haha. Next on my to-do-list is probably clean my room, which i'ma get to right after i finish up blogging this shit up here. AND TOMORROW, hopefully (if my luck continues) me and my ate are gonna take a lil trip down to harbor town to buy me a formal dress. YAY, (hope they have GOLD). Oh yeah, and after cleaning my room, i'll start on my Homework. Like a good kid :)
Well, TATA. Pretty much all I felt like putting out here.
DEUCES, PEACE ♥
Happy to hear you got your phone back. Hope the homework went well. I've been lovin the design and layout of your site. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteMax Gibson
wineandbowties.com
Aw, thanks Max :D
ReplyDeleteI'm really digging your blog too
keep in touch
xx