"He's gotta be especially handsome with debonair, genteel manners, a slick demeanor, good taste, and an eye for attractive ladies."
I've spent so much time reflecting on the things i'd accomplished this weekend that i all of the sudden just forgot. I guess I got lost in reading my status and mood updates. Kinda reminded me of everything that's gone on this year. What's just popped into mind is that my grandma is coming back from the Phils again. And probably plans to move in with us, just like my mum & ate want her too, just like i don't want her too. But oh well...what can i do really? Not my choice. Saturday..or Sunday, we're celebrating my cousin Annalisa's 14th and my aunty Annies 54th...man how time flies...and how my little Annalisa has grown. I kind of dread the next time i meet her and she's out-grown me. YIKES at that thought..well anyways. YEAH, i've kinda overstayed my time on ze comp for the day...weeek in fact. Just spent the weekend in front of this pretty screen here which you can't see. YUP.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment