Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I am to tempted to rant about what's currently stressing me out, like it's the end of the world. But then I remember how simplistic it is to think of it like so....I've got to find better coping mechanisms. There are so many other substantial wrongs in the world, left unfixed. And yet, here I am complaining about petty first world problems, ie. Not having a proper working printer and misplacing my memory stick with it including my resume and other documents at school. It's annoying, it's frustrating, but I feel it's just so selfish to stress about it. I should rather empathize with the rest of the world and it's injustices and then compare it to what petty things I'm facing at my own will, by my own miscalculation and stupidity - I wouldn't be half as stressed had I been more organized, more perceptive, more on top of things. There's no use in pointing the blame or excusing yourself constantly. It's my duty to pick up the fucking slack. People won't pick you up when you fall every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment