Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do what you want

Haha, it seems like Facebook has come up with a group for everything. I just joined a group titled 'Exams always rape me!' Hasn't happened yet, but I have this feeling that they will, actually I know they will. And Yikes. Right now I'm listening to 'do what you want' By Black Eyed Peas. And right now All i wanna do is kickback/chill. if only I'd been more like this at the start of the year, then I think I'd have the mental energy to up my study-game right now, now the time that it actually counts. I gotta find a system that'll work forever for me. Haha, I say that to myself every year, But I just can't seem to find a balance that I can stick to and use religiously. So here I am jibberjabbering my small mind out on blogspot, Yes, I love you blogspot Oh, You know what Bullish I'm finding really interesting right now? Palmistry, Okay now I want everyone to look at their left palm...see the horizontal line situated on the top right of your palm, Well apparently:

if its a complete and dark line: You're straight.
If its a broken line: You're gay.


And apparently folks, I'm gay...Fancy that, Outed by my own hand..haha Well, isn't much else to talk about really, My Halloween/Melbourne Cup weekend wasn't all that eventful. Went to a party, went shopping, Watched MJ's: This Is it (a definite tearjerker) and hit the beach.


Oh and I just reminded myself, about that certain someone again.
Might just leave that untold. Its just a never ending story in my life, so only rightly so that I keep it un-um-printed..and mysterious?

Provoking confusion, provoking assumption.


muahaha



(My cheap attempt @ Fafinette and my little witch)


2 comments:

  1. LOL IM GAY !
    hahahahaha.
    it actually sounds like a pretty eventful weekend to me :), hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yay Claire's gay!
    I love you hun
    miss you soo much, would've been nice to kick it @ Kelly's with you

    ReplyDelete