It's always just when things are calm, cool and collected that I fall into that mind-blowing (haha) trap of yours. The untamed bewilderment that is the yearning of your embrace. Just as I was forgetting about it, moving on, clean of your toxicities - I lock eyes with you again, and I just remember every single detail, all in fractured order. A montage of images, the things that happened between me & you. Only you and I will ever know, But maybe it is I that remembers it better. I'm so curious as to what goes on in the flyp-side..(Your mind) what you see of all this bull-ish. It still drives me crazy to this day and I can't seem to find the base for it. So for now my darling, I'm gonna analyse 'this' as a pile of disreguarded junk, Removing you piece by piece till there is none left, and I am swept clean..dusted off, ready to try again. Try what again? I'll figure it out along the way.

(Security tag, haha)
♥
awwwwww, shaniz... your blog, its sad in a way.
ReplyDelete(but worded very well!)
anyway, awww.
i hope it all works out.
♥
p.s. fun day, chillin @ mine :) hehe.
I love you Claire, & you know exactly what I'm on about here ;)
ReplyDelete♥