Friday, October 16, 2009
Verses.
I just, close my eyes and curve my mouth Open my mind and words come out..I think that your the one, if not; you are the prototype. I wont tell, your secrets. Your Secrets are safe with me. I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your Diary. i can make you come, i can make you go, i can make you high, i can make you fly, make you touch the sky. Just like a song in my heart, just like oil on my hands.. no baby don't worry about your make up, i promise i wont get jealous and break up. They can't tell you who your gonna be, but i know one day your gonna be a star. I know i shouldn't get too attached to you, but let you know how i feel, I had to do. Do you like me? Cuz yeah i like you. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment