Thursday, September 10, 2009

BLAZIN'

My mind is a blaze with thoughts, I really don't even know where to start? Whether or not I should recount everything chronologically..or just start from the most demanding thought and work my way down...meh. Right now I feel so hurt but I just can't put my finger on what, Maybe its just PMS? haaaaaaaaaa ! must be. AH how I dread it? Brings out my OTHERSIDE - Dramarama...you met her before?


MM, but still I don't know. I could burst out and be COMPLETELY honest and be out with everything that beeeeee going on. But out of general respect for the people featured, I decide not to. I'm not really concerned about what people may interpret what I'm saying...I'm glad I'm not that insecure. I'm just peeved about this person lately, people that prefer not to think for themselves, who are too self-absorbed in being artificial, who don't carry their own weight and think nothing of it. Its just shameless to me.


Well, tomorrow's TCC day. And I hope the weather will be nice, I feel it'll spoil my enjoyment of the day if the weather isn't pleasant. HA yeah of course !


ending quote? I Don't have one...

THROWBACK:


PEACE IN THE EAST, THO IM IN THE WEST HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment